Shah Rukh Khan Whole Career Movie And life At A Glance:
There is nothing to introduce new about this man when you are living in the modern time of technology. At the same time, entertain of this days somehow depend on the virtual technology. When you are already known with this matter then it is very normal for you to know about this man “Shah Rukh Khan” who mostly known as the king of Bollywood and also known in the Bollywood area as “SRK”
Here Are The Personal Profile At A Glance In A Short View:
Name: Shahrukh Khan
Date Of Birth: 2 November 1965
Age: 51 years
Origin: Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Occupation : Film Actor, Producer, Television Host
Also Social Media Follow Us: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wikipedia, Youtube, Gaana, Saavn
This man is mainly work in the film industry of India and very much famous for his extra ordinary capability of acting. He is exceptionally known in the whole film industry because, there are hardly anyone in his family background who works with it and help him to come across in this place. The most important matter of him, from the starting of his career maximum of his movie got such a fame which merely gain any another movie movie acted by others.
When we are talking about his life and works then we better start to talk about his life and works in short. This is better to say on this point that, this is quit hard to gather all the details of his life at a time when his career we can say pretty much longer then his life.
List Of Shah Rukh Khan Bollywood Movies And Download Album:
|Raees (2017)||Dear Zindagi (2016)|
|Dilwale (2015)||Chennai Express (2013)|
|Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012)||My Name Is Khan (2010)|
|Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008)||Om Shanti Om (2007)|
|Chak De India (2007)||Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006)|
|Paheli (2005)||Main Hoon Na (2004)|
|Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001)||Mohabbatein (2000)|
|Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega (2000)||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)|
|Dil To Pagal Hai (1997)||Pardes (1997)|
|Koyla (1997)||Dushman Duniya Ka (1996)|
|Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)||Karan Arjun (1995)|
|Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (1993)||Anjaam (1994)|
|Darr (1993)||Baazigar (1993)|
|Chamatkar (1992)||Deewana (1992)|
So here we are mentioning some of his charming life events and exceptional works of his life. Khan began his career with appearances in several television series in the late 1980s. He made his Bollywood debut in 1992 with “Deewana”. Early in his career, Khan was recognized for portraying “villainous roles” in the films “Darr of 1993”, one of the most famous “Baazigar 1993” and “Anjaam from 1994. He then rose to prominence after starring in a series of romantic films, including one of the epic and considered as all time romantic hit movie “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge 1995”, “Dil To Pagal Hai 1997”, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 1998”, “Mohabbatein 2000” and “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… 2001 as well. He earned critical acclaim for his portrayal of an alcoholic in “Devdas 2002”, a “NASA scientist” in the film “Swades of 2004, a hockey coach in “Chak De! India 2007” and a man with Asperger syndrome in “My Name Is Khan 2010”. His highest-grossing films include the comedies is “Chennai Express” in the year of 2013 and “Happy New Year” 2014. Many of his films display themes of Indian national identity and connections with diaspora communities, or gender, racial, social and religious differences and grievances. For his contributions to film, the Government of India honored him with one of the most prestigious awards of India “Padma Shri”, and the Government of France awarded him both the “Ordre des Arts et des Lettres” and the “Légion d’honneur”.
That means, we can mention him not a national hero rather he is universally known and honored many time for his excellency on the term of acting. As you can see above that his debut in the movie industry is on 1992 and so far he have acted in so many movie and right on the lead role. The list of his movie is so long that this is almost impossible to mention them all at a time. Meanwhile some of the movies are under the construction, so you may have wait for sometime to reveal the names of those movies.
You are already known with his activity if you are living in Indian sub-continent or near of it that, he is keep himself very busy with many of the social and sports activity. Meanwhile, keep a big sum of time for his family.
One of the major part of his life is, the awards and the honers he gained from the different occasion, institutions as well as from the government and this is better to take a look at them when those are very much important on the life of “Shah Rukh Khan” and as well as for his career.
Shah Rukh Khan National Award:
– 1997 – “Best Indian Citizen Award”
– 2002 – “Rajiv Gandhi Award for Excellence in the Field of Entertainment”
– 2005 – “Padma Shri”, India’s one of the most prestigious and fourth highest civilian award from the Government of India.
– 2009 – Among the 10 recipients of the IIFA-FICCI Frames Awards for the “Most Powerful Entertainer of the Decade”
– 2010 – Global Entertainment and Media personality Award at FICCI Frames 2010 Excellence Awards.
The next is International awards and it is very much lonf for our both to read and write. So lets take our eyes on the list of it in a nutshell.
– 2005 – He was featured on the cover of the Asian edition of the National Geographic magazine twice, February’s issue.
– 2007 – His lifelike wax statue was installed in London’s Madame Tussauds wax museum. Additional versions were installed at Madame Tussauds museums in Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and New York in 2010.
– 2009 – He was declared amongst the 500 most influential Muslims worldwide by Georgetown University.
– 2011 – He became the first Bollywood actor to be featured on the cover page of Los Angeles Times Calendar section. Shahrukh’s films My Name Is Khan and Ra.One have been noticed and appreciated by the American media outlet.
– 2012 – He was conferred with one of Morocco’s highest honours (a rare state honour, Wissame Al Kafaa Al Fikria (award of intellectual merit)) while attending the 12th International Film Festival of Marrakech by Prince Moulay Rachid.
– 2008 – Newsweek named him one of the 50 most powerful people in the world, ranking him at number 41. He was the only artist and the only movie-star in the list. Newsweek subtitled his article as “The king of Bollywood is opening minds in some closed-off cultures” and noted, “Who is the world’s biggest movie star? Brad? Will? Nah. His name is Shahrukh Khan, and he’s the king of Bollywood.”
Those are the very basic about this man and one thing is better to mention in the last that if you want to known more about him then you better look him up in the social or virtual medias where he always update the information of his recent works for his fans.